Eshadien (SBS -20 °C)- Esha
The elastomeric waterproofing membranes EshaDien are produced from special bitumen, modified with thermoplastic elastomeric materials ( SBS ). This SBS modification of the bitumen results in a binding material with enhanced elasticity and improved viscoelastic properties which are ideal for the production of superb quality bituminous waterproofing products.
- As a result, EshaDien membranes offer the following advantages:Great elasticity (ability to stretch and recoil to its initial dimensions following deformation)
- The highest flexibility at low temperatures ( -20 °C ) compared with other types of bituminous membranes
- Consistent properties on a long-term basis increased resistance to ageing
- Wide temperature application window
- High resistance to cracking owing to its elastic properties
- High puncture resistance and resistance to mechanical deformations
- Advanced weldability to any substrate.
The combination of suitable reinforcement, top and bottom cover, weight/thickness of the membrane produces a wide range of waterproofing application fields:
- Flat and inclined roofs
- Metal roofs
- Underground works and foundations
- Bridges and Parking decks
- Reservoirs and Canals
- Vapor Barrier